Corsica, the beautiful island
5 days tour. March to May & September to October
Good 3-stars hotels
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Ferry transfer, Livorno to Bastia and arrival in your hotel.
- DAY 2: In the morning, enjoy a guided visit of Bastia which will present to you the important historic facts of the main city of northern Corsica. After this, you will have time to stroll freely around the town. In the afternoon, visit a wine cellar in the Patrimonio area, where you will participate a tasting of Corsica´s most famous wine. Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
- DAY 3: Today you will discover Bonifacio, probably the most beautiful town on the island. A guided visit will show you the historic centre of this city sitting high above the turquoise sea. Enjoy an incredible panorama from the cliffs. In the afternoon, your journey will take you along the coastline to the Nature Park of Bonifacio. Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
- DAY 4: In the morning, follow the coastline all the way down to L'Ile Rousse. On the way, make a stopover for a tasting of typical specilties. In the afternoon, you will see Corte, culturally-speaking, the most important city of Corsica: enjoy the view of the island and the historic atmosphere. Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
- DAY 5: Breakfast, then ferry transfer from Bastia to Livorno. End of our services.
TIP! Book one more day to enjoy a hiking tour in the beautiful forests of Corsica.
GOOD TO KNOW! A program combining Sardinia and Corsica is also available at X-Large Travel.