Culinary Delights of Tuscany
6 Day Tour. March to May and September to October
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Arrive at your hotel on the Versilia coast.
- DAY 2: It’s an excursion to Carrara this morning, with a tasting of the famous regional specialty, “Lardo di Colonnata”. Then go sightseeing in Lucca and end the day with Italian Cappuccino and Buccellato.
- DAY 3: Today, Florence, where you will discover all kinds of interesting things about this town on the Arno during a city tour. And tonight after dinner, enjoy a taste of Cantucci almond biscuits and a Vin Santo.
- DAY 4: Your guide will take you through Siena this morning, where you can taste the dessert specialties of this area. Then, a wine tasting of the region’s famous Chianti along with a snack before you visit the city of San Gimignano with its 14 famous medieval towers.
- DAY 5: A guided tour of Pisa today, where you will get to know the leaning tower. Then, in the afternoon, continue on to Lari where you will visit a pasta factory.
- DAY 6: Journey home.