Expedition in Northern Italy
8 Day Tour. March to November
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 30. November
- DAY 1: Arrival at your hotel in the Turin area.
- DAY 2: In the morning, go on a guided visit of Turin. The afternoon is free for you to discover further as you wish. Dinner and accommodation in the Turin area.
- DAY 3:Leave on a full-day guided tour of the Piemonte area, through the Barbera and Barbaresco vineyards. Enjoy a wine tasting, a real must-have in this region! In the evening, dinner and accommodation in the Turin area.
- DAY 4: After breakfast, start with a guided visit of Genoa, before leaving to Rapallo. There, a boat takes you to Portofino and Santa Margherita. Dinner and accommodation in the Versilia area.
- DAY 5: Get a full-day guided tour in the Cinque Terre. Take the train from La Spezia to Monterosso, and enjoy a stopover. Continue by boat to Portovenere. After a local tour, you are taken back to La Spezia. Dinner and accommodation in the Versilia area.
- DAY 6: In the morning, go on a guided visit of Parma. In the afternoon, continue to Cremona for another guided tour. Dinner and accommodation in the southern Lake Garda area.
- DAY 7: After breakfast, go to Mantua for a guided tour. First, a boat-cruise, then a visit of the culturally rich city. Finish up with the Mincio Nature Park. Dinner and accommodation in the southern Lake Garda area.
- DAY 8: Departure.