Hiking on Elba Island
6 Day Tour. Mid-march to mid-june & mid-september to mid-october
Good 3-Star Hotel
15. March - 15. October
- DAY 1: Arrival by bus to Piombino and by ferry-boat to Elba.Check-in in your hotel.
- DAY 2: From Marciana Marina, hike straight up at first, then at medium height between Monte Capanne and the sea. Go all the way to the rocky beach of Cotoncello. And continue to Sant´Andrea, a beautiful picturesque fishermen village. (Level: medium. Walking time: about 3 hours)
- DAY 3: Start from Capoliveri. The route goes slowly up to the south coast. Enjoy a beautiful view over almost the whole island and, and on good-weather days even as far as Corsica. Walk back down to Capoliveri. (Level: medium. Walking time: About 3 hours).
- DAY 4: Start in San Piero. Hike through luxuriant vegetation and pass the so-called "Stone Monsters". (Level: medium. Walking time: About 5 hours).
- DAY 5: Go to the mountain village Marciana Alta. On the old pilgrims’ route, hike to the church Madonna del Monte. Walk back down to the coast, and the small fishermen village Chiessi. (Level: medium. Walking time: About 5 hours).
- DAY 6: Take the boat back to the continent and depart home.