Hiking on the Amalfi Coast
7-Day-Tour. March to mid-June & mid-September to October
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Arrival at your hotel in the Sorrento / Pompei area.
- DAY 2: You drive to Agerola, where you start a nice hike alongside the coast. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the „Sentiero degli Dei“ over the Vallone Granelle all the way to Nocelle. For those who are brave enough, a 300 steps stair will take you to Arienzo beach, where you can appreciate a swimming pause in the warmer summer days! (Level: easy – Distance: 8km – Time: about 3 hours)
- DAY 3: After breakfast, you head to Positano or Amalfi. You have all day to enjoy the beautiful dolce-vita atmosphere of the picturesque town and the Amalfi coast.
- DAY 4: You leave to Termini, where you start a hike between sea and fields of olive-trees. After an enjoyable walk, you reach the last village at the very tip of the Sorrento Peninsula: Campanella. Appreciate the unique view over Capri and see what is left of the Minerva Temple. The legend says, that it is exactly in this place that Ulysse was seduced by mermaids. (Level: easy – Distance: 4km – Time: about 2 hours all together)
- DAY 5: Today, you have the whole day on your own. Enjoy the region. It´s beautiful.
- DAY 6: Today´s hike starts from Pontone and takes you through the valley of medieval iron foundries, known as “Vallone delle Ferriere”, all the way to Amalfi. You walk down Monte Lattari, crossing woods rich with streams and waterfalls. By the end of the trail, you will spot many water-mills, where was originally made the famous Amalfi paper. (Level: easy – Distance: 6km – Time: about 3 to 4 hours)