Skiing the Mighty Dolomites - 8 days
8 Day Tour. December to March
Trentino South Tyrol
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. December - 31. March
- DAY 1: Arrive at your hotel.
- DAY 2: Start your vacation by skiing Alpe Cermis, where you´ll find the longest downhill piste of the Trentino region.
- DAY 3: Experience the Latemar / Obereggen Ski Centre. With about 50km of runs for all levels you will be busy having fun all day!
- DAY 4: Drive to Alpe Lusia in Val di Fiemme, where the variety of slopes and the unique breathtaking panorama offer a beautiful experience.
- DAY 5: You absolutely have to try riding Sella Ronda, capital of Dolomiti Superski! This thrill would make any skier´s heart beat faster.
- DAY 6: Did you really see all of it? Probably not… Return to Sella Ronda today and explore this amazing resort further.
- DAY 7: Because you didn’t get enough of it yet. Ride Sella Ronda again and end up your journey on a memorable thrill.
- DAY 8: Departure.