Bike Tour: From Verona to Venice
6-Day-Tour. March-June & September-October
Good 3-Star Hotels
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Arrive in the southern Lake Garda area. Check in to your hotel and stay overnight.
- DAY 2: Lake Garda to Verona (ca. 45 km. Easy). Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and start cycling today, first passing through the Lake Garda hinterlands, then onward through the hills until you reach Verona, the “City of Lovers”, at the end. Here you will have free time to explore this historic center on your own. Then travel by bus to your hotel in Vicenza.
- DAY 3: Vicenza to Padova (ca. 55 km. Easy). First breakfast, then take a bus into the heart of Vicenza where you will enjoy a guided tour of the town center. Afterwards, cycle the beautiful bicycle path to Padova, one of the nicest provincial towns in northern Italy. From there go by bus back to the same hotel where you stayed the previous night.
- DAY 4: Treviso to the Lagoons of Venice (ca. 50 km. Easy). A bus will take you to Treviso this morning, and after unloading the bikes, take a ride along the Sile River to the beautiful lagoons of Venice, a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to their very unique character. Overnight at your hotel in the seaside resort of Lido di Jesolo.
- DAY 5: Your hotel to Venice and back (ca. 40km. Easy). Have a hearty breakfast this morning and then start cycling from your hotel to the Punta Sabbioni where your bicycle will be safely parked. Cross the lagoon by boat and enter the city of Venice where a guided city tour will introduce you to the culture of this world-famous lagoon city. Then take advantage of the opportunity to wander around and do some shopping. After, with your head and heart full of new impressions, return by boat to Punta Sabbioni and cycle back to your hotel.
- DAY 6: Homeward bound.