Capri, Naples & Pompeii
6 Day Tour. March to November
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 30. November
- DAY 1: Arrival at your hotel.
- DAY 2: Today you will take a full-day guided tour to the world-famous buried Roman city of Pompeii, where you can venture back in time to relive the ancient empire. Then drive to see the “grave digger” of Pompeii, the 1280m high volcano, Mount Vesuvius.
- DAY 3: Pure Mediterranean flare is on today’s agenda. Take a boat ride to the fantastic island of Capri, where a fullday tour will show you all the main attractions of the island, including the towns of Capri and Anacapri.
- DAY 4: You’re headed for Naples this morning, the capital city of the Campania region of Italy. A tour of the city in the morning will keep you busy, but the afternoon will be free to shop, stroll around, or simply relax in this iconic Italian city.
- DAY 5: You will be with your tour guide throughout the day today, travelling along the coast where you’ll visit the towns of Gaeta and Sperlonga, making an inland excursion to Cassino as a finale..
- DAY 6: Departure.