Dream Gardens on Lake Maggiore
5 Day Tour. March to November
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 30. November
- DAY 1: Check into your hotel.
- DAY 2: Today, take a boat to the Borromean Islands. Admire the magnificent Baroque palace, the white peacocks, the beautiful terraced gardens of Isola Bella* and the botanical gardens of Isola Madre*, famous for its camellias, rhododendrons and azaleas. The afternoon is free for you to do as you please.
- DAY 3: This morning, discover the beautiful gardens of Villa Taranto*, one of the most famous parks in all of northern Italy. Feast your eyes, for amongst the terraces, pools, fountains and waterfalls, you can find more than 20,000 different species of plants from all over the world. In the afternoon, visit the Camellia Park* in Locarno and finish the day with a city tour of Stresa.
- DAY 4: First, enjoy your breakfast, and then head out on excursion to Como, the silk metropolis of northern Italy. Continue from there to Tremezzo , where Villa Carlotta* awaits with its magnificent gardens of exotic vegetation, transforming azaleas and rhododendrons into a single sea of flowers during April and May.
- DAY 5: Journey homeward.
* Access fee to pay on the spot