Pilgrimage in South-Tyrol & Trentino
7-Day-Tour- March to June & September to October
Trentino South Tyrol
Good 3-stars hotels
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Arrival at your hotel in the Trentino area.
- DAY 2: Today you get to see the most famous and important pilgrimage sanctuary in South Tyrol. Situated in Nova Ponente, Maria Weissenstein is a monastery built in the 16th century at 1520m. Later, you continue to Bolzano, where you will have some free time to discover the old-town and its beautiful historic church.
- DAY 3: In Valle Aurina / Ahrntal, the Heilig-Geist-Kirche (Church of the Holy Spirit) was originally a chapel for people working in the copper mines, and is considered today one of the most beautiful pilgrimage sites in South Tyrol. On the way, you will be able to see the Maranatha Cribs Museum in Lutago / Luttach.
- DAY 4: After breakfast, start a journey around the Dolomites. Get to know the beautiful mountains of South Tyrol and enjoy the stunning panoramas. Make a stop in Oies to see the house where Saint Josef Freinademetz was born as well as a chapel, a church, and a museum about his life.
- DAY 5: Near San Zeno in the Non Valley, you can visit the small monastery of San Romedio which is built on a cliff. On your way back, make a stop in Trento and stroll around the old town where you can see the historic cathedral.
- DAY 6: Today´s trip takes you south to Lake Garda, where you will visit the impressive sanctuary, “Madonna della Corona”. Built high on a cliff, it is a stunning work of art and architecture. After a small tour around the lake, drive back to your hotel for dinner.