Skiing in the Dolomites - 5 days
5 Day Tour. December to March
Trentino South Tyrol
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. December - 31. March
- DAY 1: Start your vacation today by skiing Gitschberg / Jochtal in the Puster Valley, where 16 modern ski lifts await you. Or if you preferr, you could go directly to your hotel.
- DAY 2:Discover the Alpe Cermis resort, where you will find the longest downhill piste in Trentino. Alternatively, go to the famous Kronplatz, the largest ski area in the Puster Valley.
- DAY 3: Drive either to Alpe Lusia in Val di Fiemme, with its varied slopes and unique breathtaking panorama, or visit the sunny Plose resort, in the near Bressanone.
- DAY 4: Today, you will experience the main resort of the Dolomiti Superski, Sella Ronda! You are sure to get a real thrill.
- DAY 5: Finally, go skiing at the Latemar/ Obereggen Ski Centre, with approximately 50km of runs of all levels of difficulty. Or, check out the Racines ski area in the north of South Tyrol at altitudes of over 2,000 meters.