Beautiful Lakes of Northern Italy - 6 Day Tour
6 Day Tour. March to October
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Arrive at your hotel in the Lake Garda area.
- DAY 2: Today, go on a boat trip from Riva to Limone, small fishermen´s town with typical olive and lemon trees. After a tour and some free time, continue with the boat to Malcesine.
- DAY 3: After breakfast, head to Lake Maggiore. On the way, have a stopover at Lake Iseo, the fourth largest North-Italian lake. Then continue to Bergamo. A guided city visit will tell you more about the beautiful old-town. Finish up with some free time to embrace the place by yourself, before leaving to your hotel in the Lake Maggiore area.
- DAY 4: Go on a full-day guided tour of 3 lakes, to learn more about Lago Maggiore, Como Lake and Lugano Lake.
- DAY 5: In the morning, enjoy a boat-trip to the Borromean islands of Lake Maggiore, the fascinating Isola dei Pescatori and Isola Bella, with its Palazzo Borromeo and its beautiful garden. In the afternoon, have some free time in Stresa to discover the town by yourself.
- DAY 6: Departure.
GOOD TO KNOW! Book some extra days to see Venice or even ride with the Bernina Express train to the glaciers!