Bike Tour: Lake Garda & Verona
6 Day Tour. March to October
Good 3-Star Hotel
1. March - 31. October
- DAY 1: Arrive at your hotel, or if time permits, travel to Klausen and into the Eisack Valley, continuing on to Bolzano (an easy 25 km) and then to your hotel on Lake Garda.
- DAY 2: Today you’ll bicycle on southern Lake Garda, passing through Garda, Bardolino and Lazise before arriving in Sirmione on Lake Garda (about 50 easy km).
- DAY 3: Your bike tour guide will lead you to Solferino today, the birthplace of the Red Cross (about 40 km).
- DAY 4: Today you will start at Peschiera del Garda and follow the bike path along the Minico River, weaving through the vineyards of Luganas to Mantua (approx. 50 km).
- DAY 5: And today your bicycle tour will take you from Lake Garda to Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet (about 45 km).
- DAY 6: After breakfast, journey home, or, time permitting, take a ride to Levico Terme as a farewell trip (ca. 25 km), and then go home.