Hiking in the Pastures of South-Tyrol
6-Day-Tour. May to September
Good 3-stars hotels
1. May - 30. September
- DAY 1: Arrival at your hotel in South Tyrol.
- DAY 2: Today you discover a true hiking paradise: The Alpe di Siusi / Seiser plateau, which is the highest pasture in Europe, offering sunny fields with stunning panoramas. Later, enjoy a stopover in Castelrotto / Kastelruth, and stroll around the old part of town in this typical Dolomite village.
- DAY 3: After breakfast, you will head to the Nature Park of Monte Corno / Trudner Horn. Here you can enjoy a hike through the high pastures and woods and take in the amazing views of the mountains.
- DAY 4: Today´s hike takes you to a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Geoparc Bletterbach which is also known as South-Tyrol´s Grand Canyon due to its incredible rock formations. Your guide will take you to the Aldino / Aldein area where, starting from the famous pilgrimage sanctuary of Maria Weissenstein, you can walk about 3 hours through woods and pastures, enjoying a great view of the Bletterbach gorge.
- DAY 5: Starting from the bottom of the impressive backside of the Latemar, today’s enjoyable hike leads you through picturesque pastures and is a real treat for all nature and mountain lovers.