Famous Gardens of South-Tyrol & Veneto
6 Day Tour. Mid April to September
Good 3-Star Hotel
15. April - 30. September
- DAY 1: Journey to your hotel in South Tyrol.
- DAY 2: After a guided city tour of Merano, there will be time for a leisurely lunch followed by a visit to the beautiful gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, recognized as one of the most beautiful gardens in Europe.
- DAY 3: Today the town of Bressanone is on the program. After a guided tour, you will have free time to stroll around. In the early afternoon, drive to the Novacella Abbey near Varna where you can visit the historic Abbey Garden (admission payable at the gate).
- DAY 4: Today a trip to Veneto, featuring the beautiful city of Verona and the colourful Sigurtà Garden Park. Spend the night in the south of Lake Garda.
- DAY 5: On this, the last full day of the tour, visit the Andrè Heller Botanical Garden – a veritable Garden of Eden on the western shore of Lake Garda, featuring plants from around the world (admission payable at the gate). Wind up the day with a wine tasting.
- DAY 6: Journey home.