Gastronomy Tour with Verona, Mantua and Lake Garda
5 Day Tour. Mid March to Mid November
Good 3-Star Hotel
11. March - 17. November
- DAY 1: Arrive at your hotel in Lake Garda area.
- DAY 2: Start your journey with a guided tour of Lake Garda. In the afternoon, visit an olive oil mill in Bardolino and taste the "green gold" of Lake Garda.
- DAY 3: After breakfast, head to a guided visit of Mantua. Next go to Valeggio sul Mincio, where you enjoy a delicious tortellini lunch. Continue to the Bardolino region for a wine tasting, before going back to your hotel.
- DAY 4: Today you will visit a “Riseria”, a rice mill in the southern Lake Garda area. After the visit, enjoy a typical risotto for lunch. In the afternoon, off to Verona for a guided tour of the city.
- DAY 5: Departure.
- OPTIONAL DAY: This morning, leave for the northern Lake Garda area to see the “Valle dei Laghi”, or Valley of the Lakes, where you visit a Parmesan Cheese maker, A light lunch of Trentino specialties will follow, with local wines, some grappa, and finally a Vin Santo. Life is good!